Verification for my profile

Please assist with the login process of my account in my desktop MT5

@besauce-acouchy-2 ,. Take note that after registration, your login details was sent to your registered email. Check it.

Hello!

Please, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for being part of our Deriv community!

(Verification for my profile - #9 by bammers-acronyc-2)

would love to get an answer on this. I am having the same issue. Can’t complete verification due to greyed out proof of identity and address

What ever i read in on top it is helpless because you must remember first we open the demo account and that account you can’t deposit anything I want to deposit something in a real account if I click that I want to use a real account it gives me options to start choosing a currency put my address and upload my ID which is I don’t have I only using passport I went to YouTube and check how to do it it showed me the option to go on my profile settings then when I want to put my details is disabled and you can’t say that I can trade I can’t right now because I have to verify my details especially ID which is I don’t have

If there is someone who can help me with this please do help because I really need to verify my account and I cannot trade without verifying my account

Or in other way where to go so that I can’t trade? without verifying my account because if I want to trade it always tells me that I’m in demo so I have to shift to a real account so that I can trade if I click real account it says I have to verify my details

If someone interested to help please contact me Abdululanda@gmail.com or contact me on WhatsApp +27781016599 I would love to trade with Deriv

I’m from uganda and I have tried to verify my documents but failed. I only have one option of a national id but the national id. Kindly help what should I do for my proof of identity to be verified