withdrawn without any email confirmation

Today, $ 400 was suddenly withdrawn from my account if I did not register and I did not receive an email to withdraw. Does anyone know the reason?

@boorkas-achiote-2 ,. Hello, welcome to the community.
If I get you right, do you mean that $400 was withdrawn from your account without your knowledge?

If it’s so, then are you sure that your login details has not been compromised?
Please explain further for proper guidance.

1 Like

I was trading when I suddenly saw $ 400 being deducted from my account. I was not informed about this either. I was not even sent a confirmation email. My account is not in danger either. The reduction of this figure is available in the form of a transfer in the history of the account, but this withdrawal has not been requested by me and I do not know where it has been transferred.

@boorkas-achiote-2 ,. Thanks for explanation.
Well, I am sure you must have Checked your statement of account and that is why you said that the $400 was out based on transfer.

Pls go back and check the statement again. Find out where it was transferred to.

Be aware that if you are to trade on DMT 5 platform, then you will need to transfer money from your main account to your DMT 5 account.

1 Like

I checked it. I had 400$ transfer but this amount disappear. I donot know where is this money. directly cash out from my MT5 account

@boorkas-achiote-2 ,. Ok then the only solution you have now is to contact deriv via the “live chat” on your deriv page.

Explain to them and they will check it and find out where the problem is coming from.

See the attached picture on where to locate the “live chat” feature.:

1 Like