About the Accounts category

This is where we can discuss topics that are related to your trading account. Right from beginning of the account creation itself.

Feel free to provide feedback on topics you feel more information is needed for us to update them from time to time accordingly.

From,
Team Deriv

1 Like

apakah verifikasi akun tidak memakai ktp atu id lain nya sya kesulitan verifikasi

Hi,
i have submitted verification documents still not verified.
please advise.

Akun Anda tidak memerlukan otentikasi untuk saat ini. Anda akan diberitahu melalui spanduk akun atau email saat kami perlu memverifikasi akun Anda dengan dokumen. Terima kasih.

Usually, you will receive an email to your registered email address to inform you of the pending documents or required details. hence, please check your inbox, spam & junk. If you are unable to find any emails from us, you can contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

Good day, I can’t submit my proof of residence document . When I try it says I must see an email but the is no email coming through

We have responded to your registered email address please check for further updates on your account.

Thank you.

I want to create a real account, but it’s not working, i need assistance here please.

My Proof of adress is pending for more than 3 days

i made a mistake in my name how do i correct it

buenas tarde, disculpen mi cuenta tomo como error el domicilio como si yo fuera de colombia y realmente soy de venezuela… como hago? por favor y gracias

necesito hacer el cambio de domicilio porque quiero depositar en cuenta real.