Account Verification Failing

Im having a challenge verifying my account, it has rejected my ID submissions 3 times and it’s saying I have exhausted my attempts. Does this mean I can’t use your platform anymore or there is any other way you can help with to verify my account.

1 Like

Dear @bombast-additum-2, you are still able to verify your account. You may contact our customer support via LiveChat and we will assist you at the earliest.

1 Like

I mistakenly put a wrong date of birth while registering my Deriv account so how can I change it???

Dear @chantry-adharma-2, we regret to note this. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Pls about verification

Hello, @besayle-adeptly-2 . Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. You may check this article for the account verification: Documents required to fully authenticate your account

However, if you have any other inquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

1 Like

Hello Deriv I have heard issues with verifying Proof of address for 2 weeks now. I sent my bank statements more than 3 times only for it to be rejected. live chat told me they can’t accept my statements because of PO BOX so I wanted to ask is an affidavit of residency the best solution to this problem because it’s been a frustrating time ever since i mistakenly updated my account server from Svg to Bvi please help. .