Change home addess

Hello I am unable to change my home address before submitting my proof of residence. It has not been verified before. Could anyone guide me please.

Dear Averral, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

The live chat keeps connecting me to a Bot with an automated service without any success. Please advise me…

Dear @averral-admixes-2, kindly note that, in Live Chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance. We recommend you that you try to contact us again via Live Chat or Whatsapp to be assisted by one of our agents in real time.

Hello Deriv community
I’m having the same problem as @averral-admixes-2, the platform has requested for my proof of residence and I moved out from my old apartment months ago, it doesn’t allow me to change my address to the new one and when I try to get in contact with you via Live-chat or WhatsApp it doesn’t let me continue the process with a live person, the Bots always end up being useless and just closes the chat, there’s no option to get in contact with a live agent.

I need to change my address so I can upload a Propper proof of residence which corresponds to my new address, please advice me and @averral-admixes-2 how to proceed, since the Bots don’t allow to get further assistance and you don’t give us a medium to get in touch.

I’ll wait for your answer,

Hello @arborer-adapter-2. Welcome to the community! Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real-time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the number of customers in attendance. You can refer to the following article for more information.