Document failed

Not happy with service from Deriv. 3rd time submitting a bank statement to verify my address, and they keep declining it, a bank statement thats clearly stating my name and address, so what is going on, really not happy.

1 Like

Hi @candies-airplot-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

I am having a similar problem. I have submitted my etr invoice as proof of address on payment of my utility bill internet service provided by Zuku but you keep rejecting,my names are on the document my address I had to reach ou to the company no ask them to provide a clear copy just make it easier but now i feel frustrated and sad.

Dear @chandam-adwoman-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.