Help me

Dear @aeonial-aeonist-2
Hi
Just know how you did why we respond favorably for the authentication of your account.
Please help me.

Hello @aplites-advises-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with the authentication of your account.

For better protection of your account’s data, you may reach out to our Customer Support team that is available 24/7 via the Live Chat.
We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Dear @Paola_derivadmin

As I told your colleague, I have already discussed with your robot service (LiveChat) to find out more but they also told me that my information is being verified and that they will send me an email confirmation within 3 days but without success.
I’ve been waiting a long time already and I now find it weird that things are going this way.
So I would like to know what is really going on and that you can solve this problem once and for all.
THANKS

Hi @aplites-advises-2 ,

We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing such an inconvenience.

Please know that it is for the protection of your data that we advise you to reach out to our customer support for further assistance on this kind of inquiry.

Kindly please feel free to contact us on the Live chat and we will gladly assist you more regarding this issue.

Thank you.

Hi @Paola_derivadmin

Thank you but I would like to know how can I contact your customer service!!?

Hi @Paola_derivadmin

I sent you a message yesterday but you did not answer me

Hi @aplites-advises-2,

Good day to you.
Apologies for the late reply.

Please know that you can reach out to our customer support via the link below for assistance on the resolution of your matter.

Thank you.

Hi @Paola_derivadmin

Thank you for the message but I can’t speak directly with a competent person, why do you always refer me to your robot which is of absolutely no use to me.
Please @Paola_derivadmin , I would like you to help me personally it would make me very happy if you can solve my problem once and for all.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Hello @aplites-advises-2 ,

We are truly sorry to hear that you are faced with such an inconvenience.

Please note that you are redirected to the Live chat and Whatsapp for the protection of your data.
Be assured that our Customer Support team is available 24/7 and will work with you to resolve any issue you may have.

You may read through this article in order to get more clarity on how to reach an agent on our Live chat.

Thank you.