Incorrect City Name Validation in the Proof of Address Option

Hello

I cannot send my proof of residence to the website because it incorrectly validates the city name, not accepting accents in the name.

My city is São Paulo (Brazil) and I get the following message:
Only letters, space, hyphen, period, and apostrophe are allowed.

Hello, @becomed-afernan-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. The error occurred due to the “ã” used to enter the field as it is detects as symbol. Kindly insert the field as “Sao Paulo” only. Do not worry, your account verification will be depends on the document you will be submitted.

Hope the above will be helpful. IF you have any other enquiries, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hello

I can’t change the name of the city anymore. When I made my registration it allowed me to put the name with an accent and so I did, but now when I submit the document it does this validation in the form and does not let me submit. That’s why I’m characterized as a validation error. It should have the same validation as the registration page.

Same problem with Goiânia â

Hello

The Live Chat is a Virtual Bot. What is the solution for this case?

Hello @becomed-afernan-2, thank you for joining the community! Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent and assisted in real time. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

Hello @becomed-afernan-2, we are sorry for this inconvenience. Kindly note that we can assist you with validating your account via Live Chat. Kindly contact us by following the link underneath this message and, to be directed to an agent and assisted in real-time, simply type “Talk to Support”

Hello @becomed-afernan-2, thank you for joining the community! Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent and assisted in real time. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

Good evening my address changed and i am failing to change it on the website. Please kindly assist me.

taLK TO SUPPORT

m 2023-02-01 13:17, amnesty aecidia 2 via Deriv community | Resources |
Deriv escreveu:

Hello @becomed-afernan-2, thank you for joining the community. Kindly note that we are unable to understand your request. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I got resolution through Live Chat. Thanks.

Talk to support

I need to fix my adress so i can verify my proof of adress !

Hello @becomed-afernan-2 thank you for letting us know about that!! We are happy you got the solution you needed via Live Chat! In case you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us!

Hello @bealach-afernan-2, kindly be informed that our dedicated agents can assist you in updating the address in your account. For that, kindly contact us via Live Chat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to one of our agents.