Live chat does not have an answer to my situation

Hi.

I think the live chat where you are directing people is actually an AI system. It keeps asking the same questions every time I interact with it. Unfortunately, the questions it is asking have nothing to do with my situation. This is my situation:

1. I cant do anything on my account. Each time I log on to Deriv platform, I get a notification that proof of identity is required.

From there, I go to Account settings and click at Proof of Identity, I then specify my country from the list, choose National ID(No Photo), type in my national ID number and when I click Verify, I get a message “You don’t need to authenticate you account at this time”. This has been going on since last week 19th January when i uploaded a Copy of a water utility bill from which proof of address could be established.

2. Proof of address. Each time I click at Proof of address, I get the message saying "Your documents were successfully submitted and that I will get notified about their status within 1 to 3 days.

So, that is my situation to which I have come to realize the live chat robot may not provide an explanation or a solution.

While the system tells me I should have ben notified within 1 to 3 days, it is now more than a week and I have not been notified.

Kindly advise whether this normally happens and I continue to wait.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @aulnage-acridid-2, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further into your issue. We recommend that you contact us via Live Chat and type “talk to support” to be assisted by one of our agents in real time.