Deposit Locked

hi My deposit has been locked and the documents that were required i have already sent via email so kindly how much time it will take to resolve this

Majid

3 Likes

Hi @agented-actless-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Why is my cashier locked?

Hi @choppin-adaxial-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Dumela sir, I’m doing research on an individual known to me as Mooketsi Andries Moiteelasilo. He is running a social media scam under these contact numbers 74513813 / 75010659 where he offers forex tutorials and mentoring. Unfortunately I’m one of the victims, please help me with any information that you can provide. My name is Bryn Ramakoba and I can be reached at 75129606

Dear @bendees-adverts-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I can’t make a withdrawal as it says i can’t make withdrawal because i didn’t take advantage of facilities so i should give a reason why i want to withdraw…so what should I do?

Hello, @castoff-adzukis-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. We recommend you reply back to the email you received providing the reason for withdrawal. You may reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi.
Sir my account has been blocked for 4 days, even though my account is verified.
Please open my account as soon as possible.

Dear @bawbees-aflight-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.